Some of the contributors have requested some help about creating new data models. How to do it and where to do it.
HOW TO CREATE DATA MODELS
1) If you are clear about the payloads that you want to share (you have a plain key values json payload)
2) You can use this tool https://www.liquid-technologies.com/online-json-to-schema-converter (This link is always available in the Learning Zone on the upper menu, section tools)
to generate a draft version of the json schema. You will have to review (for sure).
– Whether you need some restrictions (min, max) on number properties
– The number of required properties
– The full list of options in enumeration properties
– Remove the context (it is treated as property)
– Check the Arrays (minItems, etc)
and possibly some other minor issues
WHERE TO CREATE DATA MODELS
3) We offer an open repository named pending for you to contribute while developing. Ask for access raising an issue with the option ‘Access to pending repository’