All the CONTRIBUTORS.yaml files across all subjects have been extended with a new attribute year. This year means the year of the contribution.
It will help us to give recognition to the contributors.
By default, it has been set to 2022 (it was much work to find out when the last contribution was submitted for each one of the several contributors across the 60 subjects).
It has been also changed in the template of the CONTRIBUTORS file in the templates folder.
In order to create a new data model or to update an existing one, Check your schema before contributing it, to check the schema on the front page.
The service has been updated to check not only the attributes of the payload but also the schema metadata (schema version, license, derivedFrom, title, description) so it will be easier to complete it before submission.
The code is available at the directory utils in the data-model repository.
Here you can have the presentation of the people presenting at the Smart Data Models session of the FIWARE summit.
Tomorrow at day 0 of the FIWARE summit there will be a training session about Smart Data Models.
Slides are freely shared here
This training will be delivered face to face.
- Board and what is Smart Data Models Program
- Current Status
- Contributos and dissemintions
- Agile standardization
- Current standardization status
- M.A.S.: Manifesto for agile standardizationç
- Standardization in a digital market
- Data model contents
- Contents of a data model
- Schema: review
- Additional documents: examples, contributors, adopters, notes*
- Generated documents: model.yaml, examples, README, context
- Data Model creation
- Incubated repository.
- From csv, json or open data portals
- Data Model moderation
- New services. Integration
- New data models. Mapping of standardizations
- Other services for the contributors
Vessel is a new data model of the subject Marine Transport that is the first one of the new domain Smart Logistics.
- Vessel. The data model is intended to provide information about vessels. It allows representing the properties of each vessel: static and dynamic information
Thanks to the I4Trust project