There is a new version of the AgriParcel data model 1.0.2 which extends the attribute hasAirQualityObserved to be an array, allowing multiple measurements to be taken simultaneously on the same Agri Parcel.
It is located in the Agrifood subject. Thanks to the contributor Victor Gonzalez.
There are 6 new data models (AnimalDisease, AnimalMovement, Carcass, FeedRegistry, MeatProduct, VeterinarianTreatment) for veterinarian management and farming located at the Agrifood subject. They have been tested in I4Trust project with real cases.
- AnimalDisease. Object modelling an animal disease for a livestock farm.
AnimalMovement. Object modelling of an animal movement for a livestock farm.
Carcass. Object modelling a carcass of an animal for a livestock farm.
FeedRegistry. Object modelling a feed registry for a livestock farm.
- MeatProduct. Object modelling a meat product for a livestock farm.
VeterinarianTreatment. Object modelling a veterinary treatment for a livestock farm.
- Pen : Fenced area in a building or department or outside housing a group of animals. Animals in a pen can move and interact freely. Pens are often not completely separated from each other (half walls, iron bars, fences,…), making it possible that animals from neighbouring pens can see/touch
In the process of converting repositories to the new format, the repo dataModel.Agrifood is being converted.
- json schema has already documented every property
- The new specs in EN-US, FR and ES are available
What is Global Data Dictionary
The GS1 Global Data Dictionary (GDD) is a repository of the data elements defined across all GS1 Standards.
GS1 Business Message Standards (BMS) and their components with definitions for GDSN 3.1, 3.1.2 , 3.1.3 and 3.1.4, GS1 XML for EDI 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3, TSD and EPCIS 1.0.1. Higher versions will be added upon ratification.
Business Information Entities – message components and the relationship between them
Business Data Types
Code Lists used in Business Messages
The Business Messages are composed of Business Information Entities that comprise classes of information and their attributes. The attributes, in turn, have data types that may contain code list
Soon there will be part of them integrated into the smart data models.
If you are not a developer (But if you are you can also use it) we have created a page for being updated about the last news of your domain of interest
Check the 10 mail lists available, one per domain. Click in the image to access it.
It is also available in the main menu in the option Subscribe