INTRODUCTION TO THE INITIATIVE
- Frontend and github interface presentation
- These are our recommendations to encode a data model https://github.com/smart-data-models/data-models/blob/master/guidelines.md
- Understanding linking elements in data models.
- Our main page on github
- Dictionary of enumerations and attributes https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vp9rU63R2YXleEg6w2tn1tWx5sb4heY0APK-tHV9e5M/edit#gid=1357587034
- It generates a json schema from your data in json (that way) https://www.liquid-technologies.com/online-json-to-schema-converter
- Validate that a json meets a certain json schema https://www.jsonschemavalidator.net/
- Validate the encoding of a data model (json schema) https://www.jsonschemavalidator.net/
- The google tool to check your json linked data. https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool
- Many other tools here https://json-schema.org/implementations.html
UNDERSTANDING HOW WE CODE DATA MODELS
- To understand what a json schema is (which is what we use to encode data models in this initative)
- The mother of data models, especially because it is made by google, bing, etc.
- This is how the basic data types are specified
COLLABORATE ON DE CODING OF DATA MODEL