FULL TEST: Check the whole data model repository
- datamodelRepoUrl: The link to the data model repository repository on github (see example)
- mail: your mail
- testnumber: different tests you can choose from based on your need. Some tests depend on the others
- File structure check: to check the file structure of the repository, such as whether the url given is reachable, whether the least required files are in the repository (schema.json file and one jsonld example under examples folder)
- Schema is properly documented: to check the validation and content in schema.json file
- Examples check: to check the validation and content of files under the examples folder (Currently only example.json and example-normalized.json file supported)
- Other files check: to check the validation and content of other files, such as notes.yaml and ADOPTERS.yaml
- Full check: to do the full checks above, by default and better not to change
- yamlOutput: True / False
It will output the message under the processing of check; detailed information are stored in the json file, which is reachable by clicking the link.
Real time message will be displayed when the specific check is before, during, after the process. You can find the errors or suggestions followed by each check if there’s any. Once the program is done, there is the statistic about the full check like “4 tests needed to run, 3 passed, 1 failed, 0 left”.
A json/yaml payload for schema.json check has 4 sections as below:
documentationStatusOfProperties (report of the individual status of the property description)
- x-ngsi: Boolean. Describes if the description contains property, relationship or geoproperty in the description.
- x-ngsi_text: Text. Further explanations about x-ngsi value.
- documented: Boolean. If the description of the property reaches 15 chars.
- text: Text. complementary information about the documentation (it could be either incomplete or nonexisting)
schemaDiagnose (Global diagnose, needs to be zero wrong to get data model accepted)
- summary of how well documented are the properties
- Properties used in other data models
- Properties never used in the initiative