In the cross Sector domain there is a new subject dataModel.DistributedLedgerTech for compiling those data models related to these technologies, including blockchain, ethereum, etc.
A new subject has been created in the CrossSector domain.
dataModel.RiskManagement compiles data models for generic risk management.
Candidate data models are being developed in the incubated repository .
Soon it will be populated with these data models: Asset, CyberAnalysis, Exposure, GISData, Hazard, Measure, Mitigation, NetworkServiceAlert, Risk, Vulnerability.
Find here the presentation of the open session
To join these sessions connect to https://bit.ly/smartdatamodels (direct link to the online session)
To include your topic as a slot in the session, edit these slides https://bit.ly/open_session
- New and updated data models
- New regulations to be adopted
- Risk management data models
- Validation of examples
The README.md of every data model provides the links to the different translations of the specification. These sentences are now in their original languages.
Additionally, these links now take to the specification in GitHub and stop prompting to be downloaded.
Other information available in the README include:
- Links to the automatic creation of examples in NGSI-LD format
- Links to the actual examples of the use of this data model in 4 differnt formats
This format update will be completed today for all data models.
If you can think of other improvements please let us know.
DTLtxReceipt is the first data model of the subject Distributed Ledger technologies for
DLTtxReceipt. Description of a DLT receipt storing some of the attributes (keys) of a transaction.
Coming from the EU project Cattle chain.
Many of the contributors of the data models are providing changes into the spec.md and its translations.
Fortunately, this is not necessary. You just need to provide the changes in the descriptions included in the schema.json file of each data model.
Now in order to save time for the contributors, a warning message has been included in the specs.
The link takes you to the contribution manual section where the specification is described.
Every week till there will be a 30 min live session to :
- Make questions about any of the data models
- Sharing experiences (maximum 5 minutes)
The agenda for the first 5-minutes slots is this. The 3
- Introduction of the Smart Data Models
Updates of the week (new services and new/updated data models). Survey.
Regulations / standards to be mapped to smart data models
Direct link http://bit.ly/open_session to the session minutes. You can book your 5 minutes slot there
First call here.
Open Session. Smart Data Models
Monday, May 17 · 14:00 – 14:30
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/mds-qdbx-amx
Or dial: (ES) +34 872 55 91 43 PIN: 709 176 120#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/mds-qdbx-amx?pin=3039847950766
The subject dataModel.WifiNetwork is being created and two new data models in it. These two are focused on the availability of wifi in a Smart city.
Coming from the Smart city of Valencia in Spain
- AccessPoint. This entity describes an Access Point which is a networking hardware that generates a wireless network and allows other Wi-Fi devices to connect to it
- WifiPointOfInterest. This entity describes a Point of Interest that has a wireless network
See the contributors file.
There is a new subject dataModel.MachineLearning and three data models.
- MLModel. Data model for compilation of the elements of a machine learning model.
- MLProcessing. Data model for compilation of the elements about the execution of a machine learning model.
- SubscriptionQuery. Subscription Query model for Machine Learning models
They are located on the CrossSector domain.
Thanks to the FIWARE4Water project.
Now there is a specification translated into German available for all data models in the initiative. so it becomes official like French one and Spanish.
The translation is made automatically but it seems to be good enough.