DCAT-AP is the standard for publication of information in open data portals in the EU and other countries. Based on the 2.o.1 version these data models are mapping these two classes agent into AgentDCAT-AP and Dataset.
In the subject datamodel.DCAT-AP there are two data models, AgentDCAT-AP. and Dataset for describing these classes,
- AgentDCAT-AP. Agent Schema meeting DCAT-AP 2.0 specification
- Dataset. Dataset Schema meeting DCAT-AP 2.0 specification
The rest of clasess (distribution, etc) are in progress in the incubated repository
In the subject dataModel.Energy there is a new data model, TechnicalCabinetDevice for describing a technical cabinet for storing different elements in an Energy system (or for another type of system as well)
- TechnicalCabinetDevice. Technical Cabinet Device Data Model is intended to describe the technical characteristics of the device, designed to be placed in an urban or interurban environment. The main objective of these cabinets for this Data Model is to protect the electrical equipment necessary for the control, surveillance, reading, and management of urban lighting, signaling, video, and electrical distribution. The scope of use of some of these cabinets can extend to additional protection for installations of modular apparatuses of telephony, data processing, meteorological stations, photo-voltaic stations, wind turbines stations, telecommunications, networks, data, Optics, etc. Remark: This Data Model can be used directly as a main entity to describe the device
Technical Cabinet or as a sub-entity of the Data Model
DEVICE using a reference by the
refDevice attribute. It can also refer to the list of all the components it contains, with the
refDeviceList attribute, using the Data Model
In the subject dataModel.Transportation there is a new data model, ItemFlowObserved for counting items in lanes or other places that need to be counted.
- ItemFlowObserved. The data model intended to measure an observation linked to the movement of an item at a certain location and over a given period. This Data Model proposes an evolution of two Data Model by merging them and integrating all the attributes of the initial version of [TrafficFlowObserved] and [CrowFlowObserved] and by extension any type of item that we want to analyze the movements. Attributes
vehicleSubType are removed from the initial data Model in order to become generic
itemSubType of possible values. (people, Type of vehicle, Type of boat, Type of plane, …).
You can notice a new button on our front page. What is this green button for?
Start data model/s
It is the starting point for contributing with a data model to the initiative. It takes you to a form. Let us explain how:
- We ask you about the goal, it allows others to know what are the data models meant for
- Name of the directory (the name that will be assigned in the incubated repository)
- Your GitHub user (we do not disclose it) for granting you the permissions
- The organization/s you belong to if this would be relevant for others
- The project you are working for if this would be relevant for others
- A contact email we disclose (otherwise how are they going to contact you for collaboration?)
- The industrial domain, to make it simpler to look for similar initiatives
- You can suggest the names of the data models willing to create
- Any additional comment you wish
After filling the form we assess if these data models are actually new, and then we grant you the permissions on the incubated repository and you will appear listed in the list of data models in progress.
Presentation of the 28-6-21 in the open session. Next session on the 5th of July 14:00h CEST.
You can join the event directly here http://bit.ly/smartdatamodels
If you want to have it on your agenda click here.
If you want to present something these are the slides with several free slots to be filled by the people attending.
According to the last open session, the script for the creation of the model.yaml file (see this example) file which is present in every data model has been released.
It is a python 3.6 script you can access in the utils directory of the initiative.
source code available.
If you are willing to collaborate with some of the data models currently in progress you can now access a list of projects in the new option in the main menu.
If you are willing to launch your own project for the creation or update of data models you can fill this form, to ask for permissions in incubated repository. Once received permissions will be granted. Also in the main menu.
In the new subject dataModel.WaterConsumption there is a new data model, WaterConsumptionObserved capable of storing the values and alarms related to the water consumption of a final user,
- WaterConsumptionObserved. The Smart Water Meter model captures water consumption, customer-side leak alarms, and associated flow rate originating from the smart water meters
Thanks to the Contributors.
Find here the presentation for the simHydro.