find here the Instructions to be listed as a data model adopter.
- Try to do a Pull Request on the repository/ies of the data model you are a user/adopter of (recommended). See this example https://github.com/smart-data-models/dataModel.Battery/blob/master/BatteryStatus/ADOPTERS.yaml .
- If this option does not suit you, here there is an alternative
- Create a copy of this template file: ADOPTERS.yaml ,
- Replace the text in the brackets with the right data model and its subject
- Replace the fake content for adopter, description, mail, organization, project, comments, and startDate with your data (all of them are optional)
- Send them this mail address email@example.com.
description: This is a compilation list of the current adopters of the data model [Data model] of the Subject [Subject]. All fields are non mandatory. currentAdopters: - adopter: description: mail: organization: project: comments: startDate: dataModels:[datamodel1, datamodel2, etc]