find here the Instructions to be listed as a data model adopter.
- Try to do a PR on the repository/ies of the data model you are user/adopter of (recommended). See this example https://github.com/smart-data-models/dataModel.Battery/blob/master/BatteryStatus/ADOPTERS.yaml .
- If this option does not suit you, here there is an alternative
- Create a copy of this template file: ADOPTERS.yaml ,
- Remove the fake content to get something like the text below this paragraph,
- Add a new field named dataModels where list all the data models adopted.
- If any of the fields (adopter .. startDate) is different (i.e. coming from different projects) create several files
- Send them this mail address email@example.com.
description: This is a compilation list of the current adopters of the data model [Data model] of the Subject [Subject]. All fields are non mandatory. More info at https://smart-data-models.github.io/data-models/templates/dataModel/CURRENT_ADOPTERS.yaml currentAdopters: - adopter: description: mail: organization: project: comments: startDate: dataModels:[datamodel1, datamodel2, etc]