In order to create an example of the data model that you are going to contribute this call helps you to create a spec. this is the API call If you want to check how this would look like you can have through this API call
- dataModel: The name of the entity for the specification
- schemaUrl: The link to the RAW version of the json schema (see example)
- examplesUrl: the url of where the 4 examples required for a data model are available (named
- notesUrl: The url to the yaml for the customization paragraphs (notesHeader, after the title, notesMiddle, after properties’ list and notesFooter by the end)
- mail: a valid mail of yours
Output: A markdown text that although the HTML visualization is faulty, the source code of the page can be pasted in any markdown viewer (optimized for github) and you see will see something like this.